TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
United States (US)
A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it's our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Talent Acquisition Manager:
In this management position, reporting to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition, you’ll have the opportunity to lead and develop a team of 4-7 Talent Acquisition Recruiters, while providing strategic guidance, workflow management and problem solving in support of Crothall Healthcare’s EVS Division. The ideal candidate will be a talent expert who is passionate about people development, creating and executing recruiting strategies and understands the business value associated with hiring strong industry talent. You will either have experience in environmental services talent acquisition or a passion to develop a deep rooted understanding of what drives our purpose to support the well-being of our patients and clients. This position will collaborate with and serve as a resource to internal hiring managers and HR generalists, promoting open channels of communication and responsiveness to the organization’s strategic recruitment needs.
In this role, the TA Manager will manage a team of geographically based remote recruiters and will require up to 20% travel.
- Provide leadership, coaching, training and development of assigned TAs and Recruiters.
- Access, monitor and evaluate TA and Recruiter activities and provide tactical direction where needed to meet recruiting targets; to include workload assessment, customer / client satisfaction, recruiter performance, training needs, tools assessment, and other various activities to meet business needs.
- Manage small workload of strategically identified roles through full lifecycle from specification through the employment offer, including: posting advertisements, sourcing, interviewing, screening and presenting potential candidates to hiring managers; following up with candidates and hiring managers; salary negotiations; employment and reference checking.
- Assess and present a qualified and diverse candidate slate to hiring managers.
- Mentor and develop a professional organization built on operational excellence, skill development, innovation and expertise.
- Influence business partners by impacting staffing decisions through deep knowledge and external market expertise.
- Align recruiting activities with business needs and expectations, while making suggestions for new ways to maximize strengths, address inefficiencies and takes necessary steps to implement changes.
- Develop and deliver on recruiting approaches/concepts and converting them into action – utilizing both “strategic and tactical” engagements to positively impact our talent acquisition approach.
- Develop and implement appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to measure and improve results, impact and cost-effectiveness of team.
- Maintain superior collaborative relationships with hiring managers, business partners, key internal stakeholders and peers.
- Successfully manage team that is geographically dispersed across the US
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or a related field is required.
- Minimum 8 years full life cycle recruiting experience with at least 2 years direct management/supervisory experience.
- Experience in leveraging social media tools, such as LinkedIn, as a candidate identification and development tools is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of the internet, search engines, networking sites, job boards and industry associations/niche web sites.
- Ability to assess talent and make recommendations to internal business clients.
- Understanding of overall business strategies and implications of HR policies, decisions and program implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills is essential.
- Proven, effective interpersonal skills, able to present information, influence decisions and work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to produce results with project management skills. Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills required including proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Applicant Tracking Systems. PeopleFluent experience an added plus.
- Prior experience working with a staffing agency or search firm is ideal.
- Experience working with diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Have the experience to qualify candidates by interviewing and presenting candidates to hiring managers according to OFCCP laws. Knowledge of and ability to leverage OFCCP regulations in the recruitment process.
- Very strong personal standards of ethics and integrity.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the food and service industry.
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: United States (US)
Activation Date: Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, June 18, 2017
Human Resources, Human Resources - Recruitment