BIOMEDICAL SERVICES DIRECTOR
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
- Plan, organize, and direct effective performance of contracts
- Supervise, train, and direct, biomedical technicians and other support staff
- Administer and ensure the validity of the asset management software program
- Timely work order administration
- Administer on call, maintenance and inspection schedules
- Review and approve purchase orders
- Review financial statements and budget preparation with senior management
- Certification and/or Associate Degree in Electronics/Biomedical Technology required
- Prior Military training and experience preferred
- A minimum of five years experience in the biomedical field required
- A minimum of four years supervisory experience required
- Must have knowledge, ability, and willingness to perform duties of biomedical technician
- Strong time management and organizational skills and ability to work independently a must
- Excellent communication and customer services skills necessary
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Monday, May 15, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, September 1, 2017