Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
- Make appointments, screen visitors and telephone calls
- Prepare confidential reports including periodic statistical reports, attend staff meetings and record minutes
- Greet and escort visitors and give routine information, within the policy of the facility
- Perform a variety of clerical duties such as preparing, maintaining, comparing, checking and filing miscellaneous statements, tabulations and reports
- May maintain payroll records
- May serve as receptionist for department work area
- Receive data on various phases of facility operations, reviewing for accuracy and completeness
- Perform other clerical duties incidental to the operation of the department
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience required
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
- Advanced skills in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Monday, May 15, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, September 1, 2017
Administrative and Support Services