ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT CE POM
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
- Proposal preparation, type and up-date client contracts, renewals and equipment addendums
- Enter data on spreadsheet documents and into computerized inventory program
- Maintain on-call roster for technicians in region
- Manage the servicing of office equipment, including pagers, the telephone system, fax machines and copiers, at competitive pricing
- Ship equipment for repairs, etc.
- Type and mail correspondence from Regional Operations Manager & Regional Sales Manager to regional technicians, corporate offices, etc.
- Maintain customer billing database and forward monthly billing report to corporate office to generate invoices
- Maintain petty cash account
- Manage the backup of computer server files
- Train all regional personnel in use of computerized medical equipment management software systems
- Assist in trouble shooting computer user problems associated with medical equipment management software systems
- Generate purchase orders for repair parts and purchased services as requested by the staff
- Receive and process vendor invoices; submit accurate and valid invoices to accounting on a high frequency basis
- Assist in receiving incoming phone calls on multiple-line telephone system
- Generate monthly reports for all service center accounts and distribute to appropriate customers
- Associates Degree in Office Management or General Office Practices
- 5 years experience in business office
- Excellent knowledge of various software programs, Internet applications and general PC knowledge
- Self-directed and motivated
- Customer-service oriented
- Analytical and capable of decision-making
- Excellent organizational skills and be capable of handling multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, June 1, 2018