REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
The Regional Director of Operations will be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all activities within your assigned region through subordinate managers and directors. You will continually monitor operating units and selectively negotiate as needed for matters relating to account operations in order to assure highest client and customer satisfaction levels and account retention, strong employee relations, achievement of financial goals and future business growth plans. In carrying out assigned responsibilities, you must ensure that all personnel under his/her operational control comply with all client, government, corporate and division policies and procedures. The RDO will have responsibility of Patient Transport accounts in MA, CT, NYC, and NJ.
- Develop financial forecasts and balance programs and resources for districts and selected accounts within the region
- Develop a business plan and budget for the region
- Control overhead expenses within the region
- Responsible for attainment of financial goals for the region
- Review and analyze financial statements, weekly operating reports and other financial results
- Recommends and manage capital requirements to maximize financial returns
- Actively involved with sales survey pricing of business
- Monitor future contract financial reviews and updates
- Responsible for productivity and staffing that is appropriate to the regional and divisional goals
- Monitor period analysis and initiates action plans as necessary
- Maintain and support client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention
- Maintain an active stewardship program at multiple levels within the region
- Administer required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and respond in a timely and effective manner
- Promote client awareness of program alternatives and the availability of corporate resources
- Monitors and ensure compliance with the provisions of client contracts
- Assist in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Experience with Patient Transport or Environmental services is required
- Have significant operational experience with proven experience in driving and achieving best in class performance outcomes.
- Able to build strong relationships wide and deep throughout each facility and amongst the Team.
- Demonstrate track record of working in a collaborative way with their Team, customers and peers.
- Demonstrate proactive leadership
- Have very strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate experience in Team development
- Have strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Able to perform at a high level in a fast paced changing environment
- Have skills necessary to coordinate PT sales activities (costing development, presentation skills, etc)
- be able to travel ~75-80% of the time.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey
Activation Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, September 1, 2017