OPERATIONS MANAGER HOUSEKEEPING
New Jersey-Mount Holly
A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it's our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Crothall Healthcare provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
And, as a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. Generous compensation, flexible benefits package, intense training, unrivaled career opportunities, and a shared passion for quality attract the best people to Crothall Healthcare. The opportunity for greatness is real at Crothall Healthcare and throughout the Compass world.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, Crothall is the place for you. We are looking for energetic, passionate and career minded people to join our team and help grow our business.
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to become a leader in a great company and growing corporation. In this position you will directs and oversee operational needs of the Housekeeping Department. You will coordinate the tasks and scheduling of the subordinate supervisory staff. You will assist the Unit Director as a liaison between key client contacts and the department.
- Establish and annually review standards and work procedures for all Housekeeping staff.
- Plan work and staffing schedules and areas of work to ensure adequate services are rendered.
- Assist in the hiring process; interview, hiring and training of new associates.
- Orient, develop and supervise all supervisory/housekeeping staff.
- Regular inspections and recommendations to the facility.
- Monthly reporting of goals, accomplishments and future plans.
- Staff education and training.
- Communication with staff and other departments and administration.
- Coordination of outside services (i.e. Pest Control, Window Cleaning, Medical and Solid Waste, Document Destruction, and Recycling program).
- Four year college degree, military experience or equivalent work experience required
- At least one year of supervisory experience in housekeeping or service-related field with high customer/client contact required.
- Demonstrated progressive growth in the field of health care housekeeping or facility maintenance preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing and stressful environment.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
Military Transferrable Skills and Qualifications:
- Non Commissioned Officer E4+ with experience in Planning, developing and directing logistics
- All military branches with experience of supervising a group of soldiers of 15 or more
- Troubleshoots, isolates and identifies causes of equipment malfunction
- Teaches technical skills to lower grade soldiers
- Prepares costs and labor estimates
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the support services industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: New Jersey-Mount Holly
Activation Date: Friday, May 5, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, May 6, 2018