TALENT TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATE (HR INTERN)
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
This is an exciting and timely new position that will help us attract, retain and develop talent to support current and future company growth needs. As we grow it’s important to determine our talent profile at our accounts, for example: Do we have a successor identified and if so what is the Development plan? When we have openings do we need a High-potential or someone solid for the long run?
Great opportunity for individual with great Technical skills and passion for People development and growth.
- Position will initially set up tools and process/procedure to weekly consolidate 3 or more different reports into focus account report so that data points lend value to current and future talent management scorecard.
- Will learn our Talent Management system and Recruiting protocals.
- Will collaborate with the Company Talent Management department/community to help initiate best practices.
- Will become familiar with our Learning and Development (L&D) offerings and recommend L&D opportunities
- Will get involved in conversations with Managers/Leaders regarding talent mix and organizational chart at unit level and communicate with recruiting to determine what type of hire should occur.
- Will collaborate and report daily/weekly with Sr. HR Director to determine best practices and new assignments going forward.
- Participate in ongoing HR Meetings/Conference calls
- Must be motivated and excited about the Overview/Duties described above.
- 1-3 years work experience in a business environment
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills – pivot tables, merging data, etc.
- Exceptional computer skills to learn new systems
- Good communication skills to speak and influence multiple personalities and levels in the organization.
- Can work independently (potentially at home)
- Team Player
- College studies in Business Administration; Human Resources; Human Resources Information Systems; Information Technology; Talent Management; Learning and Development preferred.
- College Degree preferred.
- Must be open to working in a temporary position (32 to 40 hours/week for 4 months).
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Friday, April 28, 2017
Expiration Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018
Human Resources, Human Resources - Recruitment