IMAGING REGIONAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
Imaging Regional Support Specialists (RSS) will have the ability to develop standardized maintenance procedures, manage assigned maintenance activities and oversee the required documentation trail of all diagnostic imaging units in their area of responsibility. RSS will flex to support other regions as needed. RSS will provide technical support for multi-vendor, multi-modality diagnostic imaging equipment and to the service call first responders. Performs technical and service repairs as necessary. RSS travels and assists in complex or assistance related calls. RSS manages DI specific customer relationships. Works with Crothall Healthcare Unit Directors and others to ensure monthly compliance reporting is accurate and meets regulatory and customer requirements. RSS reviews and approves expenses, and approves Outside Demand Services in accordance with policy. Serves as part of the Imaging Council.
- Perform planned preventive maintenance, calibrations where certification may be required and electrical safety inspections on imaging and related equipment in compliance with established standards.
- Perform major repairs by replacing defective components, readjust components to manufacturer’s specifications using appropriate tools and measuring instruments. May require certification in order to complete repairs
- Assist with diagnostic imaging cross training of BMET Technicians
- Confers with manufacturer’s representatives and equipment operators to resolve equipment related problems
- Provide emergency on-call responsibilities
- Research and initiate orders for repair parts, working within established budget parameters
- Conducts and compiles Quality Assurance records and reports necessary for compliance with specifications and policies
- Document all significant asset related actions in compliance with department practices
- Associate Degree in Electronics/Biomedical Technology or equivalent, to include military, OEM training, industry recognized technical training program.
- Must be competent with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience servicing and maintaining advanced multi-vendor/multi-modality DI equipment.
- Should possess specialized knowledge in several specialized modalities such as radiology, MRI, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, CT, cath. lab., linear accelerators, etc.
- Prefer certification (CRES) in these different modalities
- Management skills to deal effectively with equipment services within assigned area of responsibility.
- Good communication and strong customer service skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Travel up to 60% of the time to customer sites, meetings, training and additional duties as required.
- Ability and willingness to serve "on-call" duty as required
- Must be willing to serve as a technical resource to others in areas of specialty or certification(s)
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, August 29, 2017