DIRECTOR OF PATIENT TRANSPORT
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics.
- Develop and recommend department operating budget.
- Coordinate transportation activities and services with other hospital departments.
- Maintain records and statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes.
- Plan, organize, direct, coordinate, and supervise functions and activities of the department.
- Establish work standards and work flow.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures for departmental operations.
- Demonstrate good communication skills with clients.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Proactive in the achievement of the facility goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate proficiency with respect to TeamChimes, TeamTransport and all related software.
- Four year college degree or equal related experience required
- Previous hospital patient transportation experience is preferred
- Supervision of staff employees required
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial and other data
- General business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Service/quality attitude
- Ability to plan, organize, and achieve effective time management
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Public speaking skills a must
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: Connecticut-New Britain
Activation Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, August 17, 2017