Crothall Healthcare provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
And, as a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. Generous compensation, flexible benefits package, intense training, unrivaled career opportunities, and a shared passion for quality attract the best people to Crothall Healthcare. The opportunity for greatness is real at Crothall Healthcare and throughout the Compass world.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, Crothall is the place for you. We are looking for energetic, passionate and career minded people to join our team and help grow our business.
The Patient Ambassador serves as the primary representative of Crothall’s Patient Experience Team for his/her respective unit. He/she is primarily responsible for successfully completing all assigned patient interviews and new admission visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Supports client satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Conducts new admission visits to all assigned units within timeframe established by unit leadership and patient experience leadership.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate an aggressive hospitality (respect) orientation toward customers and clients.
- Promotes client awareness of the Patient Experience Program.
- Assist in customizing programs to meet each account's unique needs as required.
- Assist in developing and/or monitoring a department/unit patient satisfaction action plan and reporting to clients as needed.
- Assist in effective employee relations programs at unit site.
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employee when programs are implemented with success.
- Responsible for compliance with all human resource policies and procedures by all employees within the account.
Core Business Support
- From time to time complete housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Complete housekeeping tasks when requested by customer or patients.
- When faced with housekeeping issues that do not meet standards, ensures housekeeping tasks are followed up on and completed within reasonable time frame.
- High School Diploma, GED preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Ability to multi-tasks and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
- Ability to use working knowledge of working environment to meet established goals and objectives
- Fiscal and budgetary skills
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the support services industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: North Carolina-Durham
Activation Date: Thursday, April 6, 2017
Expiration Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018
Administrative and Support Services, Environmental Services