OPERATIONS MANAGER, EVS-Temporary
A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it’s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Crothall Healthcare, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to become a leader in a great company, and growing corporation. In this position you will be responsible for the effective supervision of housekeeping services. You will ensure a high level of cleanliness is attained, and that quality and service is maintained with the client. Management of client relations, patient and customer satisfaction, program quality standards, performance improvement, personnel performance and productivity is included. You will be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and supervising of daily housekeeping activities in the hospital. You will also ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and policies and procedures.
And, as a member of Compass Group North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. Generous compensation, flexible benefits package, intense training, unrivaled career opportunities, and a shared passion for quality attract the best people to Crothall Healthcare The opportunity for greatness is real at Crothall Healthcare, and throughout the Compass world.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, Crothall is the place for you. We are looking for energetic, passionate and career minded people to join our team and help grow our business.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness in assigned areas.
- Participate in recruitment and staff selection process.
- Assist with staff scheduling.
- Assign established work areas and or project duties.
- Plan and coordinate project work.
- Attend and participate in departmental staff meetings, development and training courses.
- Provide and monitor individual guidance and motivation to employees.
- Participate in facility Quality Assurance Program and Patient Satisfaction Program as required.
- Assign equipment to staff; monitor daily equipment use, cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and professional in appearance at all times.
- Assist housekeepers on an as needed basis.
- College degree preferred.
- One to two years as supervisor in housekeeping or service-related field with high customer/client contact required.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and empathy skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills both one-on-one and in group situations.
- Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing staff.
- Understanding of budgeting processes and awareness of profit and loss concepts.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize.
- Ability to function appropriate under stressful conditions. Good stress management skills required.
- Ability to work day shift (6:00 AM - 4:00 PM schedule) Monday-Friday with a weekend and holiday rotation.
- Willingness to work a 10 hour day on a regular basis
- Temporary position ending September 30, 2017.
Military Transferrable Skills and Qualifications:
- Non Commissioned Officer E4+ with experience in Planning, developing and directing logistics
- All military branches with experience of supervising a group of soldiers of 15 or more
- Troubleshoots, isolates and identifies causes of equipment malfunction
- Teaches technical skills to lower grade soldiers
- Prepares costs and labor estimates
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the support services industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Activation Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, April 6, 2018