HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER IN TRAINING
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
Job Description: Manager in Training Program
Compass Manager in Training, referred to as MIT, fast-tracks entry level management associates. MIT is designed for scalability offering three specialized tracks with development and leadership opportunities for new managers, enabling them to deliver significant results as they grow their career with Crothall.
MIT Program Overview:
The MIT platform is designed with a blend of operational experiences, new manager and leadership skills taught through experiential, self-directed, distance, and instructor-led learning opportunities. This creates a robust learning opportunity to build the skills and knowledge needed to become a leader while developing a professional network and personal brand. Supporting the MIT are their program sponsors, training site managers and training site team. They are there to guide MITs, share best practices and ensure they have the support needed to develop into GREAT Compass leaders! This program has three very specific program start dates; January, June and August of each year. When you start, you will be assigned to a temporary training location to complete the on-site/hands-on portion of your experience. Upon successful completion of the manager in training program, relocation within your assigned region is required to be considered for placement opportunities. NOTE: Placement or promotional opportunity is based upon your performance and business need.
Opportunities across the United States
- Requires a Bachelor's degree (college graduate within the past 2-3 years)
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Must be open to self study training and in person training sessions
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Should be flexible, adaptable and have ability to act quickly with little or no supervision
- Career-minded self-starter with a can-do attitude who desires to lead and inspire groups of people
- Demonstrates financial acumen including profit and loss management
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally before groups, clients and/or employees
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a changing work environment
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, March 30, 2018
Environmental Services, Facilities Management