New York-Schenectady, New York-Troy
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
- Fiscal management of the costs and expenses in the operation of the plant.
- Ability to forecast expenses, plan and execute budgets.
- Handles all human resources issues such as training, regulatory compliance, staffing, payroll and benefit administration for the entire staff.
- Direct liaison with the on-site client; producing, reporting, feedback and customer relations for the operation.
- Production of all billing for services provided.
- Produces weekly reporting for Operations, Key Indicators, Payroll, and Human Resource Functions. Must be able to read and interpret a P&L statement.
- Oversee regulatory compliance for all required agencies. Must be knowledgeable of OSHA and JCAHO requirements.
- Liaison for all Joint Commission, Linen Review, and operating Committees within the faculty and hospital group.
- Ability to attend and document laundry surveys for potential Crothall Healthcare Inc. clients.
- Forecast capital expenditures and manages installation and operation of new equipment.
- BS/BA in Management or equivalent work experience required.
- At least 5 years of operations/management experience - preferably laundry operations with large-scale plants in management or commercial field preferred.
- Experienced in working and negotiating within a union environment.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership.
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Location: New York-Schenectady, New York-Troy
Activation Date: Friday, March 24, 2017
Expiration Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2017