Reports to: GM
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
- Prepare work schedules for production and transportation employees
- Provide daily work assignments
- Monitor productivity records
- Monitor daily fill rates
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees
- Inform manager of any problematic situations related to laundry operations
- Provide direct supervision to the laundry employees
- Associates Degree in a related field would be highly preferred
- At least 5 years supervisory experience
- Should have completed or be able to complete the coursework for certification as an "Institutional Laundry Manager" as defined by the National Association of Institutional Laundry Managers (NAILM) within the first 24 months of acceptance of the position
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
Expiration Date: Friday, September 1, 2017