Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals among their 1200 healthcare clients and across the nation in 39 states. Crothall has earned a spot on the Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and a Becker’s Healthcare Top Places to Work in 2016. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transport, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory Services. For more information, go to www.crothall.com.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow
- Establishes uniform correspondence procedures and style practices
- Formulates procedures for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Plans office layout, develops office budget, and initiates cost reduction programs
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness
- Prepares activities reports for guidance of management
- Coordinates activities of various clerical departments or workers within department
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
- Ability to use working knowledge of working environment to meet established goals and objectives
- High school diploma or GED equivalency preferred. Must successfully complete department orientation and any pre/post employment testing
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Activation Date: Thursday, March 9, 2017
Expiration Date: Saturday, March 10, 2018
Administrative and Support Services